Here’s what you need:
• 4-5 Russet potatoes, peeled & cut
• Canola oil or Olive oil for frying
• 2-3 cups Marble/farmer’s cheese, shredded (depending on how cheesy you like it)
• Sea salt
Since we’re a family that likes to eat clean, I like to use high quality cheeses. Sure, they’re more expensive, but they use better ingredients and less preservatives, additives or colour! However, you can use whichever brand of cheese you prefer.
Let’s get started.
1. If you are using a deep fryer, set temperature to 375 degrees F.
Peel & cut potatoes if you haven’t already.
2. Put fries into fryer and cook until crispy and brown.
4. Remove fries and drain excess oil with paper towel. Salt to taste.
5. Turn oven to broil and place fries on a baking sheet. Sprinkle cheese on top of the fries and place in the oven until cheese is perfectly melted.
Voila. Bon appetite!