Remember in grade school when us girls used to think boys were weird, gross or had cooties? Well..after having 2 boys, I can say that they are an interesting breed. They ARE weird and sometimes gross!
There are things/traits I have come to learn and never would have known until now. Here are the top 10 things I’ve learned about boys under 5 yrs old:
1. Boys like to stick things up their nose or in their ears. Why? I have no clue. See exhibit A.
3. Boys are whiny and cry babies..more than little girls. Seriously. My daughter was needy when she was little, but never an emotional wreck like my two boys.
4. Boys are very hands-on and like to touch EVERYTHING. I never understood why baby proofing the house was necessary until I had my boys. Now I know 😂
5. This one was new to me, but I did not realize boys liked playing with their penis at a really young age. It’s like a kiddie version of American Pie.
6. Boys naturally like to wrestle with each other.
7. They like to eat dirt. Yuck!
8. Boys think it’s fun to fart or make farting noises. They also think the word “Poo” is hilarious and might incorporate it into songs. Weirdos!
9. Boys like to play with girl toys and sometimes dress up like one. Not that there’s anything wrong with that.
10. Baby boys smell different than baby girls.
Do you have boys? What did you learn that was new to you that you didn’t know before?